Visual Interface DesignerRaleigh/Durham, North Carolina
Short-term, remote contract position for Visual Interface Designer. The individual in this role will be responsible for creating and managing interactive design elements, page level layout, task fulfillment and consistent visual treatment of web sites, email campaigns and web applications. Participate in concept development of design solutions and provide input in how the visual interface should be designed. Ensure that the application of visual assets and realization of information design efforts support the users’ needs and align with the design and brand strategy.
The role includes the following:
- Responsible for designing marketing emails in Salesforce. Experience with Salesforce, Mailchimp, Constant Contact and the like is required
- You will partner with other team members, including a content strategist
- Deliverables will align to marketing tactics laid out by marketing strategist
- Direct mail and print experience is preferred
Considerations for the role include:
- This is a 6-month, remote contract and requires you to be a collaborative, self-starter
- Agile development process knowledge and experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in web visual design, graphic design, communication arts preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience designing Web-based interfaces, email design, and applications or (if no degree, 7 years of experience designing Web-based interfaces, email design, and applications)
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Salesforce, or similar email building platform and other digital design software
- Proficient in HTML / CSS
Market compensation aligns with experience.
Interested in exploring this design opportunity, please send current resume, in PDF format, to Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-604-6800 for a confidential conversation.
Everything starts with a conversation!
At One Source of NC, we are always looking for the next great candidate, client, or project. We’d love for you to work with us, please get in touch!