Professional Electrical EngineerRaleigh/Durham, North Carolina
O’Brien Atkins Associates, a well-established, award winning A/E (architectural/engineering) design firm, immediate direct hire opportunity:
Professional Electrical Engineer (Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina)
Professional Engineering (PE) registration in the State of North Carolina is required.
Seeking energetic, self-motivated professional electrical engineer to join Electrical Department team. This is a leadership, engineering position that includes the full project process cycle beginning with development of initial electrical design concept through construction administration and project closeout.
Candidate must be able to successfully execute assigned electrical engineering tasks while functioning as an interdisciplinary team player with proven experience working and coordinating designs with Architects, Mechanical/Plumbing Engineers, Landscape Architect, and Civil Engineers. The candidate will report to and work under the charge of the Director of Electrical Engineering.
As an Electrical Engineer, proven experience must include producing construction documents with REVIT®, AutoCAD®, Microsoft® Office WORD and EXCEL. Familiarity and a working knowledge with SKM Power*Tools for Windows® is preferred.
Qualified candidate needs knowledge in the following:
- 480V and 208V systems is required. Experience with 15kV systems is a plus.
- Working the National Electrical Code (NFPA 70) is required.
- Working the National Electrical Code, NFPA 72 Fire Alarm Code, IEEE Standards, and NFPA 70(E) is required.
- Project construction administration phase work including shop drawing review, responding to RFI’s, and conducting on-site construction observation visits with reporting.
- Bio-tech-pharmaceutical, commercial, industrial, and commercial interiors construction.
Exceptional, competitive market salary and benefits package aligned with relevant experience.
If interested in exploring this opportunity, please send your current resume and project listing to Dana at email@example.com or call 919-604-6800.
Everything starts with a conversation!®
Other Job Opportunities
Raleigh, Durham, North Carolina
At One Source of NC, we are always looking for the next great candidate, client, or project. We’d love for you to work with us, please get in touch!