MEP CAD DrafterRaleigh/Durham, North Carolina
Our client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a MEP Experienced Drafter with a minimum of 2-3 years drafting sheet metal/duct work, electrical, and plumbing systems including MEP coordination experience. Candidate must have experience with AutoCAD and working with redlined drawings. Experience with Revit would be ideal too but not required.
Candidate must be a team player, have a positive attitude, and be willing to work hard within a small design firm environment where folks wear multiple hats.
- Must have a Minimum of 2-3 years MEP CAD Drafting/Coordination Experience
- Must be accurate and accountable in completing assigned tasks
- Must be organized, and have the ability to multi-task
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently, as well as working with a team
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute multiple assignments
- Ability to provide superior attention to detail
- General construction knowledge
Market salary and benefits align with experience.
If interested in exploring this opportunity, please send current resume and project listing to Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-604-6800.
Everything starts with a conversation!
At One Source of NC, we are always looking for the next great candidate, client, or project. We’d love for you to work with us, please get in touch!