Mechanical DesignerRaleigh/Durham, North Carolina
As a Mechanical Designer, proven experience working with plans and designs of mechanical systems and components in preparing mechanical documents and detailing for construction drawings. Having strong computer skills, especially in AutoCAD & REVIT is a must. Qualified candidate’s must demonstrate performance in the following key areas:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- HVAC calculations
- Duct and pipe layout and sizing
- Equipment selection and specification
- Coordinate utilities with civil and electrical disciplines
- Perform heat load calculations and energy use simulations
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned
Essential Education, Work Experience, Job Skills
- BS in mechanical engineering desirable but not required
- 3-5 years of experience in AutoCAD
- 3-5 years of experience in REVIT
- 3-5 years designing HVAC (including hydronics) and plumbing systems for a variety client types.
Compensation commensurate with experience and education.
If interested in exploring this opportunity, please send current resume in PDF format to Dana at email@example.com or call 919-604-6800 for a confidential conversation.
Everything starts with a conversation!
At One Source of NC, we are always looking for the next great candidate, client, or project. We’d love for you to work with us, please get in touch!