Landscape ArchitectRaleigh/Durham, North Carolina
Seeking a Landscape Architect for a well-established, award-winning A/E (architectural/engineering) design firm in the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina.
- Responsibilities will include:
- Design, documentation, construction administration, and other landscape architectural services for assigned projects.
- Coordinating the landscape architecture services on assigned projects with the other professional services offered by the firm and its consultants including Architects, Mechanical/Plumbing Engineers, Electrical Engineers, and Civil Engineers. The selected candidate will report to and work under the charge of the Director of Landscape Architecture.
- Landscape design (grading, paving, planting, irrigation, layout, site amenities, etc.)
- Regulatory compliance (planning and zoning)
- Coordinating with site engineering consultants (civil engineers for site utilities, erosion control and storm drainage design; transportation consultants for traffic and parking impact analyses, and transportation design; electrical engineers for power service and site lighting design; mechanical engineers for HVAC piping and gas service design; geotechnical engineers for subsurface investigations; environmental engineers for environmental assessments; and surveyors for site surveys, etc.)
- Coordinating with the design architect and design consultants (lighting designer, LEED® consultant, etc.)
- Competitive market salary and benefits package aligned with relevant experience.
- Provide landscape architecture services with:
- Environmentally sustainable (LEED®) compliant design
- Collaborative, client-focused design services.
- Client, user and community focused design solutions.
- Complete, accurate, program compliant, code and regulation compliant, and budget compliant documentation.
- Registered Landscape Architect
- Strong computer skills
- Motivated, personable, dedicated
Minimum Professional Experience:
The candidate should be able to demonstrate the following minimum professional experience:
- At least 3 to 5 years experience as a registered Landscape Architect or…
- 5 to 7 years professional experience working as a Landscape Designer (on track to be registered) under the supervision of a RLA
- Strong computer skills, especially in Revit and SketchUP.
- Local horticultural knowledge.
- Experience with the following services:
- Site design and documentation, Sustainable (LEED®) design, Grading and storm water drainage design, Planting design, and Regulatory review
Minimum Educational Requirements:
The candidate should be able to document the following minimum educational achievements:
- Professional baccalaureate degree in landscape architecture from an accredited Landscape Architecture program.
Market salary and benefits align with experience.
If interested in exploring this opportunity, please send a current resume and sample portfolio, to Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-604-6800 for a confidential conversation.
Everything starts with a conversation! ®
Other Job Opportunities
At One Source of NC, we are always looking for the next great candidate, client, or project. We’d love for you to work with us, please get in touch!