Landscape ArchitectRaleigh/Durham, North Carolina
Seeking a Landscape Architect for a well-established, award-winning A/E (architectural/engineering) design firm in the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina.
- Responsibilities will include:
- Design, documentation, construction administration, and other landscape architectural services for assigned projects.
- Coordinating the landscape architecture services on assigned projects with the other professional services offered by the firm and its consultants including Architects, Mechanical/Plumbing Engineers, Electrical Engineers, and Civil Engineers. The selected candidate will report to and work under the charge of the Director of Landscape Architecture.
- Landscape design (grading, paving, planting, irrigation, layout, site amenities, etc.)
- Regulatory compliance (planning and zoning)
- Coordinating with site engineering consultants (civil engineers for site utilities, erosion control and storm drainage design; transportation consultants for traffic and parking impact analyses, and transportation design; electrical engineers for power service and site lighting design; mechanical engineers for HVAC piping and gas service design; geotechnical engineers for subsurface investigations; environmental engineers for environmental assessments; and surveyors for site surveys, etc.)
- Coordinating with the design architect and design consultants (lighting designer, LEED® consultant, etc.)
- Competitive market salary and benefits package aligned with relevant experience.
- Provide landscape architecture services with:
- Environmentally sustainable (LEED®) compliant design
- Collaborative, client-focused design services.
- Client, user and community focused design solutions.
- Complete, accurate, program compliant, code and regulation compliant, and budget compliant documentation.
- Registered Landscape Architect
- Strong computer skills
- Motivated, personable, dedicated
Minimum Professional Experience:
The candidate should be able to demonstrate the following minimum professional experience:
- At least 3 to 5 years experience as a registered Landscape Architect or…
- 5 to 7 years professional experience working as a Landscape Designer (on track to be registered) under the supervision of a RLA
- Strong computer skills, especially in Revit and SketchUP.
- Local horticultural knowledge.
- Experience with the following services:
- Site design and documentation, Sustainable (LEED®) design, Grading and storm water drainage design, Planting design, and Regulatory review
Minimum Educational Requirements:
The candidate should be able to document the following minimum educational achievements:
- Professional baccalaureate degree in landscape architecture from an accredited Landscape Architecture program.
Market salary and benefits align with experience.
If interested in exploring this opportunity, please send a current resume and sample portfolio, to Dana at email@example.com or call 919-604-6800 for a confidential conversation.
Everything starts with a conversation! ®
At One Source of NC, we are always looking for the next great candidate, client, or project. We’d love for you to work with us, please get in touch!