Content StrategistRaleigh/Durham, North Carolina
Short-term, remote contract position for Content Strategist. The individual in this role will be responsible for fulfilling content requirements and creating all content strategy deliverables, including content approach documents, writing, editing, proofreading, content audits and developing nomenclature, tone and voice guidelines. Play a role in defining content standards, content quality and processes that align with best practices.
The role includes the following:
- Writes and edits content including email marketing, direct mail, development of naming conventions, instructional copy and other interface textual elements
- Provides editorial content and strategic recommendations for projects while ensuring consistency with content standards and best practices
- You will partner with other team members, including a visual interface designer
- Deliverables will align to marketing tactics laid out by marketing strategist
- Direct mail and print experience is required
Considerations for the role include:
- This is a 6-month, remote contract and requires you to be a collaborative, self-starter
- Agile development process knowledge and experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, journalism, or information design
- Experience working in email marketing firm a plus
- Understanding of content management systems and direct experience with the set-up of CMS work-flow a plus
- Excellent grammar, editorial, and proofreading skills
- Experience writing for regulated industries such as financial or healthcare a plus
Market compensation aligns with experience.
Interested in exploring this marketing opportunity, please send current resume, in PDF format, to Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-604-6800 for a confidential conversation.
Everything starts with a conversation!
At One Source of NC, we are always looking for the next great candidate, client, or project. We’d love for you to work with us, please get in touch!